- Having observed the sunrise every day in the same location, the astronomer noticed that the azimuth of the sunrise point changes in the range of 90° during the year. Please find the latitude of the observation place. The refraction and solar disk size can be neglected.
- Two stars have the same physical parameters. They are observed close to each other in the sky, but their distances are different. Both stars and the observer are situated inside the uniform cloud of interstellar dust. The photometric measurements of these stars in B band gave the results 11m and 17m, in V band the results were 10m and 15m. What is the ratio of distances to these stars? Assume that the extinction property of interstellar dust is proportional to the wavelength in the degree of (–1.3).
- The magnitude of total umbral lunar eclipse is equal to 1.865. Please find the duration of totality. The expansion of the umbra caused by atmosphere can be disregarded
- The radius of the Galaxy is equal to 15 kpc, the thickness of its disk being many times less. The mass of the galaxy is equal to 1011 solar masses and it is distributed uniformly in the volume of the galaxy. Two stars are rotating around the center of the galaxy in the same direction by the circular orbits with radii equal to 5 kpc and 10 kpc. Please find the synodic period of the first star while observing from the vicinity of the second star.
- The white dwarf with radius 6000 km, surface temperature 10000 K and mass equal to solar one moves through the interstellar cluster of comet cores, each one has radius 1 km and density 1 g/cm3. How many comets must fall on the white dwarf every day to increase its luminosity in two times?
Monday, June 15, 2009
Berikut ini ditampilkan beberapa soal "kelas berat". Silakan dicoba dan didiskusikan dengan teman atau guru di sekolah Anda.